Nico SpA’s services in the environmental field include a high level of expertise (through our direct staff with specific qualification) in the field of environmental protection, with particular reference to training activities and updating of staff.
Global Waste Management’s services at Nico have always been aimed at ensuring not only the best performance in terms of quality but also analyzing and studying potential criticalities, identifying possible solutions and propose them taking into account the specific needs of each individual customer.
– Disposal of industrial waste liquids and special hazardous and non-hazardous (all CER codes)
– Disposal of sludge and industrial liquids containing hazardous substances
– Recovery of industrial waste
– Disposal of catalysts with recovery and valorization of metals
– Physic-physical treatments at fixed installations
– Physic-Chemical treatments with mobile systems
– Waste transport with authorized vehicles registered at the Waste Management Register
– Check the correspondence between what is indicated in the analytical certificate and the refusal itself
– On site assistance, aimed to preventing of the correct storage methods, packaging of waste, etc.
– Verify the suitability and integrity of packaging (drums, big bags, tankers, etc.) used for waste storage
– Manufacture of waste (loading by mechanical means, etc.)
– Planning waste disposal and logistics organization of transports and their relative authorizations
– On site logistic services (input, weighing, load and output phases)
– Supporting for the forms fulfilling and verifying all accompanying documentation
– Constant monitoring and updating of environmental regulations and disposal permits to transport companies
– Audits at disposal facilities with periodic monitoring of compliance with the requirements for validity of authorization for the exercise
Nico has a proactive approach to ordinary waste management by managing from the production stage of waste to the identification of the best methodologies to reduce its quantity and / or improve its quality and reflection to mitigate its potential hazard characteristics.